Soft maple wood super safe children knife
A safe way to learn in the kitchen!
Discover the greatest children knife made with maple wood. Hand made in Québec by JUstenbois! The wooden blade allows you to cut fruits and vegetables, even cheese, but it does not cut like metal: it avoids injuries and promotes initiation to cooking at a young age!
- Safe: wood does not cut the skin
- Ergonomic: the children’s knife has a handle
- Handcrafted: mainly handmade in Quebec
- Sustainable: made of maple wood from SUSTAINABLE MANAGEMENT plantations in Canada
- Educational: it introduces the little ones to cooking and develops self-confidence and dexterity
- From the age of 2 under adult supervision
- 3 years alone
Out of stock
This post is also available in: Français (French)
- Hand wash (Do not put in the dishwasher) in moderately hot water and mild soap. Rinse and wipe by hand.
- Dry before the next use.
- If the wood dries up, apply a cooking oil.
- If judged necessary, the blade can be sharpened with # 400 sandpaper.
These resins comply with the standards of the American Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for children and babies:
This children knife is made of maple wood from SUSTAINABLE MANAGEMENT plantations in Canada. It is very safe.
|Dimensions||9.53 × 8.9 cm|